This Policy shall govern the Shreem’s collection and use of data and handling of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information as provided by the Shreem in accordance with the Rules.
In outlining the scope of the Agreement, the Shreem shall abide by all laws, more specifically the Information Technology Act, 2000, The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules 2011 or any other Statutes which are in place to govern data privacy and Information Technology Practice in India.
- “Personal information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
“Sensitive Personal Information” means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
b) Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
c) Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
d) Sexual orientation;
e) Medical records and history;
f) Biometric information;
Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to a body corporate for providing service; and Any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise: Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information.
C. Information we may collect, and whether this includes personally identifiable information: We may collect information in different ways:
- Information you Voluntarily Provide. Personally identifiable information you voluntarily provide may be collected if it is necessary to administer the Services. For example, when you sign up for an account or other Services that require registration, we ask you for personal information such as your name, address, billing information, account name or password. We DO NOT use your personal information other than to administer the Services. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our Services. If the information voluntarily provided by you during the registration process may also include or naturally entail other demographic information which is not personally identifying, such as gender, preferred language, age, occupation, household income, ZIP code or country.
- Information we may collect from your use of our Services:
a. Community or Public Forums and Third Party Links. Our Service offers publicly accessible community services such as feeds, profiles, sharing and public links. You should be aware that any personal information or Content you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Your posts may remain even after you cancel your account and shared files cannot be un-shared or deleted.
b. Server Logs. Our servers automatically record information that your browser sends and the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the web page from which you came to us whenever you visit our websites. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, search terms and may include a domain name and the date and time for each page you view. We also collect the name of and information about any advertisement or other link that brought you to us. This information does not personally identify you. We use IP addresses to diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our website. Your IP address also is used by us to gather broad demographic information, such as your general geographic location and internet service provider. IP addresses are further used to help determine the number of our users to maintain efficient administration of our Services. This demographic information may also be used by us to analyse aggregate usage behavior.
e. Geo-Location Information: Some devices, mobile or otherwise, allow applications to access real-time location-based information (for example, GPS). Our mobile apps do not collect such information from your mobile device at any time while you download or use our mobile apps as of the date this policy went into effect, but may do so in the future with your consent to improve our Services. Some photos and videos you place in or on our Services may contain recorded location information. We may use this information to optimize your experience. If you do not wish to share files embedded with your geo-location information with us, please do not upload them. If you don’t want to store location data in your photos or videos, please consult the documentation for your camera, phone or other device to turn off that feature.
f. Communications: If you email us, we may store copies of such email or similar communications between you and us. This can result in the collection of your email address or other personally identifiable information you may have in your email text, addresses, or other fields, as well as the collection of your IP address, the Internet or other routing of your communication, and the date and time of your communication. All transmissions between you and us, including emails, URLs, cookie identification numbers, usage paths, and any personally identifiable information they might contain, pass through many third party machines, operating systems, programs, browsers, web servers, networks, routers, Ethernet switches, ISPs, proxy servers, intranets, the public telephone systems, or other devices, any of which may create activity logs containing such transmissions, and many of which we cannot control. When you send email, feedback, comments or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, improve our Services, and may post or use such communications without any obligation to you.
- Relevant Android Permissions requested by Pilot Mobile App:
a. Location Permission. Used for accessing location of the user to improve user experience
b. Camera to capture image for documents such as proof of delivery which needs upload, QR code scanning for business operation etc.
c. Call phone. The app seeks permission for allowing user to make a call to Help Desk or concerned person.
d. Read and Write external storage. The app seeks permission to storage/retrieval of Proof of Delivery images.
e. Contacts. The app seeks permission to read and write Contacts to add our helpline numbers for better support and to create digital user profile of users to negotiate better financial deals for our users through our digital lending partners to improve user experience.
f. Call Logs. The app seeks permission to read Call Logs to create digital user profile of users to negotiate better financial deals for our users through our digital lending partners to improve user experience.
g. SMS. Used for auto filling of OTP for faster login experience and read SMS content to create digital user profile of users to negotiate better financial deals for our users through our digital lending partners to improve user experience.
- Protection of Personal and Sensitive Data:
We use standardized and state of art technologies to keep the data safe and secure from any outside threat. We also use cryptography to encrypt the user sensitive data stored on our systems. All Communications are done by HTTPS thereby ensuring a secure connection between our app and our server. However, we shall not be responsible for any loss of information due to reasons of theft, cyber-attack, act of Government or any other event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- What we do with the information we collect/store and how we may share the information:
a) For your use. We will display your personal information on your account or profile page or elsewhere according to your preferences. Your profile page may be made public or shared with others according to your preferences, so we encourage you to carefully consider the information you choose to provide or make public with your account and profile preferences. We will display and make accessible the information and files, materials, and Content that you choose to share or make public using our Services. We use the information we collect for providing you with the Services that you select, and therefore, as a natural part of providing the Services, we may share this information with our employees, contractors and agents on an as needed basis in our sole discretion. We may contact you by email to respond to your Customer Service inquiries and to verify the quality of the Services provided.
b) Legal or Governmental Compliance. We may share your personal information, IP address or Content with persons outside of our Shreem if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information or Content is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce agreements or resolve disputes between you and us, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of our Shreem, its users or the public as required or permitted by law. We will disclose any information or Content we possess that is directly responsive to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal or governmental inquiries, and such information might be used by the receiving party to determine your identity.
e) Non-Personal Information Disclosure. We may disclose or share non-personal or anonymous or aggregated information with third parties, such as usage statistics of our Services or IP addresses. Aggregated non-personally identifiable information is information recorded about users and collected into groups so that it no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user. These third parties may collect information when users visit our Services. These third parties may use this aggregated information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on the other websites and other forms of media about goods and services of interest to you. For example, this is how anonymous data may contribute to or be used to improve our Services and your experience:
a. Advertising Research – non-personally identifiable data, which includes web use and demographic information, may be shared anonymously with third parties so they can understand if and how their advertising spending impacts the consumer journey and consumer decisions.
b. Media Use Analysis – non-personally identifiable data may be shared anonymously with clients so they can understand where consumers go online and how consumers interact with digital media which includes website content and advertising that is seen through web and mobile browsers.
c. Profile Building – third parties may use the data we have collected, either explicitly provided or collected from online behaviours, to obtain additional information from other public and private data sources. These third party data sources may provide information on the types of purchases relative to household and lifestyle information, and broader demographic details. We or third parties may then use the combined data to create non-personally identifiable profiles that are shared as consumer segments.
d. Addressable Marketing Segments – we may use non-personally identifiable data to identify certain consumer segments reachable with advertising.
In addition to the above, Shreem may share your Data with third party agencies for the background verification of KYC or with Partner Banks (as defined under Product Terms) for getting the FasTag(s) / GPS devices activated.
- Security measures used to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control::
The security of your information and Content is important to us. If we collect information from your computer, we encrypt it while it’s being transferred to us. Once the information reaches our secure servers, as part of our security program, we employ procedures and safeguards, such as maintaining firewalls and having an intrusion detection system, to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the information we maintain. However, as with any information travelling over the internet and kept in servers, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
When we work with third parties, we require that they maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of the information and commit that the information is not used for any prohibited purpose. Additionally, we use commercially reasonable computer security safeguards to protect our databases and servers against risks of loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, or inadvertent or improper disclosure of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order for us to provide, develop or improve our Services. Security risks, however, cannot be completely eliminated and we therefore cannot guarantee complete security.
If you send us an email, you should know that email is not necessarily secure against interception. Therefore, if your communication will include sensitive information like your bank account, charge card, or social security number, and you prefer not to transmit it electronically, please contact us by postal mail or telephone rather than email. We do not send emails asking for a user’s username and password or its Windows username and password or any other username or password.
- Choice and Correcting/ Updating/ Deleting/ Deactivating Personal Information: We understand and respect that people have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and how it may be used, so that you can make meaningful choices. For example, you can:
a. Cancel your account at any time;
b. You can decline to submit requested information, however, it’s important to understand that the Services may not function properly or we may not be able to provide the requested service to you;
c. You can uninstall Inbox software at any time and discontinue use of our Services;
d. Control what information you post in public profiles and who you share information with;
e. Set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
f. While booking with Shreem, you agree to receive service-related updates for your order via email/SMS/WhatsApp (including the Consignor and Consignee details). If you do not wish to receive these updates/ notifications from Shreem, please fill this form to unsubscribe.
If any data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that the data be amended or modified or updated.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This Platform is owned/ provided by Shreem Services Private Limited. Shreem Services Private Limited, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Plot No. 90, Sector-44, Gurugram, Haryana, India and/or its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “Shreem/Company”).
Terms and Conditions
You may access the contents of the Web Site, Shreem Apps, products, service or feature in accordance with the following terms and conditions. You undertake to comply with these terms and conditions and all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Platform or individually Web Site and the Shreem App(s).
a. You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Platform. You will not place false or misleading information on the Platform.
b. You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Web Site in a manner not expressly permitted by Shreem Services Private Limited.
d. You will not input or upload to the Platform any information which contains viruses, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, disable, overburden, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Platform or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another.
e. You will not engage in any form of disrupting, or destructive acts, including “spamming,” “flooding,” and “grieving” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
f. You shall not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform.
g. Certain areas of the Platform are restricted to the customers of Shreem. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access, through hacking, password mining or any other means, to any section, including the Platform and connected systems or networks connected to Shreem.
h. You shall not use or access the Platform in any way that, in Shreem’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Shreem Systems, Services, Platform.
i. You shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the content or the information, without the express written consent of Shreem.
j. You will not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between Shreem and You by expressing or implying that Shreem is either related or that Shreem supports, sponsors, endorses or contributes to You.
k. You will not delete or modify any content of the Platform, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- Submissions: Shreem does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new Services or products through the Platform (“Comments”). If such Comments are received, you acknowledge that (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (b) Shreem is under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and (c) Shreem will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such Comments in any manner it chooses. You hereby irrevocably assign to us all the rights, title, and interest in and to the Comments and agree to provide us any assistance we require to document, perfect, and maintain our rights in the Comments.
- Termination: You agree that Shreem, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Platform and its Content at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Platform, and (b) destroy any copies You have made of any portion of the content. Accessing the Platform, the Shreem, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Further, you agree that Shreem shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Platform.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event Shreem, its licensors, its suppliers or any third parties mentioned on the Platform shall be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, damages arising from personal injury/wrongful death, and damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) , resulting from any services provided by or accessed through the Platform, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Disclaimers of Warranties:
a. Platform and its features are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis.
b. To the extent not prohibited by law, or to the extent any statutory rights apply that cannot be excluded, limited or waived, Shreem:
- make no representations and warranties of any kind, express or implied regarding the Services or the third-party content or as to the operation of the Platform or information, contents, materials, prices or products included on this Platform;
- disclaim all warranties, including any implied or express warranties of non-infringement, fitness for a purpose, effectiveness, completeness of the information or data furnished, accuracy, content, timeliness, sequence, or that the data/information provided hereunder may be relied upon;
- makes no representations and warranties that the third party content will be error free or uninterrupted or accurate or complete;
- makes no representations and warranties that the third party content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice.
- makes no representations and warranties that any content will be secure or not otherwise lost or altered.
c. You expressly agree to use this Platform on their sole risk. Shreem reserves its rights to withdraw or delete any information from this Platform at any time and on its discretion.
d. The Platform may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
c. Jurisdiction: To the fullest extent permitted by Law, You Hereby expressly agree that any proceeding arising out of or relating to Your use of the Web Site or Platform shall be instituted in courts in Gurgaon, India.
e. Compliance: You shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You shall comply with all applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to taxation laws of the country such as GST, income tax, local levies) regarding Your use of our Services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or Service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.